Monday, July 14, 2008

Emotional Problems?

Something I saw today made me remember something really sad....and as much as I felt emotional about it, I couldn't express my emotions. It's weird because I never can express my emotions at the "acceptable" times...I bottle them up till I feel I'll burst with them, but at the same time, I feel like I have a block of ice barely beating in my chest. The craziest thing is, I cry over ridiculous stuff like movies and books....things that I know are purely works of fiction.

I wonder if I have taken a defense mechanism too far....I long to just let it all out and be cleansed! Like five minutes ago, I felt like writing poetry, and all that has been coming to mind is "And I will piece together the broken shards of my heart again." Am I weird for that?

I think I'm just depressed...

7 comments:

LG said...

depression?? kilon je be??
babes reject it o, its not for u.
besides july 14 is my day, u cant fit be depressed o.

Aphrodite said...

Pele dear... plz snap out of that depression sharply. Have a happy weekend.

archiwiz said...

Hmmm...I'm quite like you describe, and I decided to not let myself become overwhelmed with whatever feeling of depression or despair by blogging, and walking in the park. I would suggest you try to find an outlet (e.g. this blog) or some hobby (drawing is mine) that takes away the sadness... Prayer and singing are also very, very helpful.

Jaguda said...

i feel its quite normal to feel this way at times. i feel it when im broke[lol]. seriously sometimes its hard to put feelings into spoken word

simplegal said...

Thank u my ppl...sorry I've been absent for so long...MCAT studying; 38 days to go!

@ lg: Thanks my blog sis...sry I brought ova my wahala on ur wonderful day....I'm past it sha!

@ aphrodite: Thank you...I'm putting it behind me jare!

@ archiwiz: Thanks for the tips dear, will def put them into practice! Thanx for stopping by my humble blog...

@jaguda: I see that...lol @ the broke mode...you KNOW i KNOW where you're coming from! Thanks for dropping in....

LG said...

update!!! update!!!
kilon shele??

Original Mgbeke said...

My dear, how are you? Take it easy ok. You are missed around these parts.