Monday, June 20, 2011

Tired

I must apologize first of all, been away too long and this definitely isn't how I planned to break the silence.

I feel sooo tired right now...my break so far has definitely NOT proceeded according to plan. All I've had to deal with is a whole bunch of drama; everyone seems to be avoiding/not talking to everyone else. It's so tiring.
And you know how it is when you live with your parents: you love them but they drive you crazy. I'm certainly living proof of that. My dad especially...Lord bless that man though.

Currently tired because I have been waiting in this ER for like 5 hours now, my mum is sick. And boy, is my mum a stubborn woman! Just realized that recently. That a whole post coming up just for my mama.

Also tired of nobody telling me anything. So I just found out my dad was hit by a car not too long ago and nobody told anyone. My dad barely got himself to tell my mum. Seriously?? I get more frustrated when people bring up things I wasn't told about in conversation like I should know about it. I get even more frustrated when said conversation is a lecture on things I've apparently done wrong.

I'm tired of death. I feel like one to many people I know have died within the last 2 years. It is just that the older you get, the more people you know, so the more people you know die? I can't understand it, and this was a theory I tried to use to explain it. My friend's dad died not too long ago. He was just buried on Friday, just 2 days before father's day. I was sad for her yesterday. I tried to imagine how she felt, being on Facebook, reading all those messages. I realized that it's so easy to tell someone to not think about death, to tell them to ''celebrate the life'' of their late loved one, but it really is easier said than done *heavy sigh*

I'm tired of this feeling of sadness, of unaccomplishment that seems to be afflicting almost everyone in my house. It's like a dark cloud, like in cartoons when rain falls over one house when the sun is shining everywhere else.

I'm just really tired.

Ka odi nu.

No comments: