Friday, November 21, 2008

Terrible week, Just Terrible....

Hey everyone....

I've been away for a while, coz like I said, I've been contemplating. I wanted to stay away for a while until I had something positive to post; I'm tired of all the sad and whiny posts! Unfortunately, things just seem not to be working out for me. I'm particularly down today, so I thought I'd come vent/ talk about it with my blogsville family to make myself feel better.

I have been having a bad month! It wasn't too bad, but this week in particular, everything seems to be going so wrong. I've had to deal with annoying and irate people, walking into class to meet unexpected quizzes, having to do a book report on a 305 pg book within a week (it's due on Monday), and fake friends!

Yesterday, in the midst of all this stress, my appearing-once-in-a-blue-moon period finally came, and it's the worst yet. I have cramps from hades with severe back pain (I guess it's coz it's been so long...period skipped 4 months this time). I barely slept the whole night coz of that, and I had to go shadowing this morning. I almost didn't, but I decided to be a good student and go shadowing. BIG MISTAKE!

I got through shadowing unscathed, but things got really weird after that. My head started throbbing. I almost got hit on the highway. I got to school and got in an accident in the parking lot. I've been told it's my fault, and now I got to fix the other driver's car out of pocket. Why? Because I got the car less than two weeks ago, and my paperwork is yet to come in, so no insurance...only dealer insurance, and there's a whole lot of drama going on from that angle.
To make matters worse, the driver's friend is some stupid hot-headed girl that keeps trying to deliberately make things hard for me; I'm so unfortunate to have been in an accident with the one person most susceptible to peer pressure. Now I have to figure out where to get $1000 from....I only work on campus and make about $120 per week! God help me.

I see I've just been rambling on...I'm just so frustrated, and I tend to babble when frustrated. I just dunno what to do!

Prayer warriors of Blogsville, come to my aid! If nothing else, just pray for me to feel better. I want this seemingly endless streak of bad luck to end. I just want to FEEL BETTER.

Ka Odi nu.

11 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

thanx for stopping by my blog..much appreciated!!


i hope u r feeling much better now!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

oh you poor thing! That does sound like a very horrible week you had.

I know you are stressed out but first thing you must focus on is your health. See a doctor about that footsy-playing period of yours. Make sure it isn't caused by something more serious.

As to the accident, talk to the dealer again and look closer at your contract on insurance with them. It makes no sense that you had no insurance/coverage for this accident. A little pressure on them could do the trick.

Again, sorry for the horrible week, but keep an eye on your health, ok!

Thanks for coming by my Easier... blog.

LG said...

aww pele dearie'
hope u r feelin beta now'
This is just a phase..... it shall pass 'Amen


*have a blessed week

Zayzee said...

dont worry. it will all pass. when our luck is about to change, the devil tries to take us into a pit, to make us lose everything including our patience. just when our luck is about to change.

7 said...

Please contact me if you still need assistance. I am led to help you with half of the bill for fixing the car ($500). My email addy is on my profile. I am trying to figure out how I'd know it's really you though.

Anonymous said...

eeya! i know how it feels to bash a car.

God will provide.

simplegal said...

Thank you very much everyone!

@Exschoolnerd: I'm feeling much better, thank you so much for stopping by as well!

@SSydelle: It was terrible, but I'm over it now; no need crying about it continuosly! The period thing I'm used to, same thing happened to my mum. Been to a doctor, all I got were birth control pills that did much worse for me with the side effects. I'm working on the dealer insurance issue.

@LG: Thank you nwanne mmadu! I am feeling much better now!

@Uzezi: Thank you for stopping by, and with so many positive words the first time too! I really appreciate it

@Ebony: Wow! I really do need the help, so I will be stopping by your profile. Thanks for coming by.

@Anon: Amen oh!

7 said...

Is it you?

simplegal said...

Yes, it is

LG said...

yessso!!! glad u r beta now' tho i ll have to ask u 4 a favour.........

BIKO UPDATE KITA :P

Zayzee said...

no update yet?