Monday, August 30, 2010

Aargh!

This day is driving me crazy! Had to endure two of the worst lectures ever this morning (I usually learn when I go to class, but I certainly will not be attending this particular professor's lecture any more!). I have gotten to the point where - like Sting said I probably would - I'm asking what I got myself into; this is just week 2, mind you. On the bright side, I haven't gotten to my ''roadside tomato seller'' point, lol.

My parents/younger brother decided to make me some kind of family mediator, and I've been having to deal with that. On top of that, the stupid, disorganized peeps at my lil bro's school seem to think I'm some stand in parent or something, and they keep blowing up my phone....urgh! So do not need that!

Sorry, just had to have a mini-venting session. I'll be back in regular form soon...okay now back to the pleura and the lungs!!

Ka Odi Nu!!

4 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Hey girl....thanks for the lovely voicemail u left me. Yeah, i have some professor's lecture i don't bother going to. The good thing is we get both audio and video of our lectures, so i can listen or watch whenever i want.

Hang in there, u'll be fine.

Nonso said...

It's good to let it all out once in a while to avoid being a dark cloud. Your way of letting out is great.

Your day was a bit similar to mine - I didn't enjoy any of the lectures today (I had to stand for the duration of the lectures for want of a seat).

I love your blog. do make more time to keep posting.

Taciturn Turned Talkative
http://www.uononso.blogspot.com

Miss Natural said...

as in med school is tough but you guys will come through it smelling like roses!!! lol hope you're doing much better now

simplegal said...

@ Sting: It's my pleasure =) Thanks for the encouragement too, I sure needed it. We have have our lectures recorded too, but I like going to lecture...I'm starting to figure out though the lecturers for whom attending lectures is a waste, and I shall be avoiding those!

@ Nonso: Thanks for visiting! Wow, guess I shouldn't have complained that much...I can't imagine standing through my lectures.
And yes, I will try to post more often =)

@ Miss Natural: I sure hope so, because school is seriously overwhelming me right now. Thanks for the encouraging words :)