Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good News!

I know I owe you all my good news. I haven't been able to post because I've been busy packing.

I just moved to NY! It's wonderful being at home, being pampered, and just plain enjoying myself =) I'm still trying to adjust though. New Yorkers are a whole 'nother breed, especially for lil ole me who has lived in the south since I came to this country.

My reason for the move, and my second piece of good news: I got into med school!!! I've been slowly losing my mind, trying to get everything organized, but I've never been so happy to do so! In about two and a half weeks, yours truly can officially be called an MS I. I'll probaly be asking myself why I didn't just become a roadside tomato seller in a few weeks (like I always do when school stresses me out), but for now, I'm just happy.

So my people, pls do a celebratory dance for me today. Shout halle- with me. Share my testimony with me =). And thank you for all your support!

Okay now it's back to e-mailing, faxing, and purchasing.

Ka Odi nu.

6 comments:

Spesh said...

LOL @ "roadside tomato seller".

Congratulations,happy for you and best of luck :)

Vanity said...

Congratulations hun

Miss Natural said...

congratS! I hear med school is hard to get in so a hearty congrats!!!! well done!

Beulah! said...

Cogratulations my sista. Success al da way!!!

simplegal said...

Thanks everyone!!!

@ My World: you know I had to have a backup plan! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

@ Vanity: Thanks hun!

@ Miss Natural: Na God oh! Thanks dear.

@ Beulah!: Thanks hun! Great to have you back on blogger! Waiting for your next post!

LG said...

nne beg come update dis thing :)
*hope u settling in '