Friday, November 30, 2012

It's 5:21 am...

...and I'm really stressed out. I'm in full pre-exam panic mode. This isn't exactly helped by the fact that I have insomnia, which has lead to a splitting headache and the headache is exacerbated by having some king of illness since yesterday- allergies vs. cold, dunno (and in  of my mind thinking shouldn't I be able to diagnose this?) - and I possible have stress induced diarrhea/hyperactive bowels alternating with constipation. Been sneezing so hard I'm having those tiny 'spots/stars' in my vision...in summary, trying very hard not to wallow in self pity because we all know that never accomplishes anything.

In the midst of this I decided to take a break and listen to music/look at old pictures since I can't call my parents this early, and I realized that I really had a huge head as a kid. Funny bcause I call my brothers 'big head' all the time. Denial is a hell of a thing huh?

Feel a tad bit better now...it the little things that help :) Can't nap anyways, so I guess I'm gonna tryto squeeze a little bit more info into my teeny brain. Forgive my rambling, this is the product of extreme stress abd trying to cope with it in a non-self pitying way....

Sai Anjuma

1 comment:

Beulah! said...

LOL!!! at "i had a big head as a child" same here tooo.... & i neva see my big head but i quickly notice other people's own...LOLOL!!

Pele dear, get well soon & wish u all d best in ur exams