Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag....I'm It!

Original mgbeke, I now understand that you really like to learn about people...lol. Well, I've been tagged people and here are the rules...

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules in your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Chei, wat will I now say...I pretty much said everything in my "about me" post. Here it goes:

6 Quirks...
1. I cannot stand broken noodles. I know this is weird, but whenever I make noodles, I don't break them or I won't eat it. My friends just let me make my own noodles now :)

2. I have to have all the necessary stationary when going to class. I hate drawing a line without a ruler, and I hate being in math or physics without a calculator. My friends think I'm so weird because of that....I always have reserves just to make sure I'm not in a "situation" ...It has helped the friends in question numerous times too.

3. I frequently burst into song....in boarding school this got me in soooo much trouble. I can't help it though....when I'm happy, I sing; when I'm sad, I sing; after crying, I sing; In the shower, during a lecture....you get the picture!

4. I hate it when people tell me I listen to "White music". So music has race? Just because I have great taste in music...

5. I'm very much afraid of dogs! I'd rather take an exceedingly long route to my destination if it means I'll avoid coming in contact with a dog. My encounter with 5 dogs in boarding school scarred me for life. Ironically, the neighborhood I live in is Dogville, USA. Ndi Ocha and their "children", always striking fear in my heart...my days of leisurely evening strolls are over...*sigh*

6. I keep my schoolwork exceedingly neat...I can't stand looking at shabby notes...I'd rather take the time out to rewrite my notes and have it looking acceptable to me. My room, on the other hand, is best described as an "organized jungle." It's very messy, but I know where everything is. My friends and family find it amazing that I can keep schoolwork so neat, but can't do the same with my room...they've given up....

Well, thats all. That was actually more difficult than I thought it would be.

Disclaimer: I don't have OCD, and I'm not neurotic. I just like things to be done in a certain way.

:)

Emm....I tag aphrodite, because she's the only one that I know who hasn't been tagged.

6 comments:

Original Mgbeke said...

Ha Ha Ha @ Bursting into song. I know folks be looking at you like who be this warey?

I loove dogs. The cute lil ones that people carry in their bags and when I was younger, I used to rewrite my notes but now I no get time jare.

Aphrodite said...

Does broken noodles taste differently from unbroken noodles?lol...

I did the tag o.

Afrobabe said...

And I cant eat indomie unless its broken...hate having to suck it in...

Thirty + said...

I have to ask the same question as Aphrodite, what is the difference?

P.S
I have just finished a bowl of broken noodles and beans - lol

Mommy said...

Dogs scare me too...but I love them when they are puppies and pray they never grow up. lol

Nice blog!

simplegal said...

Sorry I took so long to reply...internet issues!

@ original mgbeke: I have indeed been called everything...warey, efulefu...plus the beating I got from some seniors in boarding school...my love for music no go kill me oh!

@ aphrodite and 30+: I have found out today that it does not oh! I was forced to eat some broken noodles...hunger dey waya me @ the time...guess that's no longer a quirk! Old habits die hard, so I still prefer unbroken noodles though :)

@ mommy: Thank you...I too pray they shall never grow, especially since one big one nearly gave me a heart attack earlier on this week...esiokwu, I shall have to move out of my neighbourhood!