Saturday, January 31, 2009

On the 8,019th Day of My Life:

I missed my mum a lot.
I felt so lonely.
I realized that I was so broke that I had only less than $5 in my account, but I wasn’t worried because I knew something great was coming my way (and payday is almost here too!)
I wished I could get the nerve to really confront one of my friends about her bad behavior; it keeps getting worse, and I feel tangled in her web of lies.
I thought about another day when I had been walking to my car in the parking lot, and a guy stopped me to tell me I was beautiful. No toasting, no ulterior motives; he just made my day!
I thought about how much work I had to do in the coming weekend.
I wondered why some people never took anything serious. I wondered if I was a buzzkill, and why I took things too seriously sometimes.
I was annoyed with an overbearing uncle of mine.
I had lustful thoughts about someone’s butt (it was perfect, I tell you).
I resolved to definitely be more honest with myself.
I wondered if I was crushing on one of my close friends in secret. I really missed aforementioned friend.
I seriously wondered about what statements to come up with for the 2T/1L meme
I realized that February is almost here, and that means my birthday is almost here as well
I ate some Indomie noodles (It’s been a while, so this was a very important part of my day!)
I jammed to music by D’Banj, Timaya, and J. Martins.
I spoke to a friend that I hadn’t spoken to in a while.
I watched Brother Bear 2 and Mulan again.
I tried to refrain from choking some very annoying girls in my class.
I wondered why I talked to myself a lot, even going as far as having whole conversations with myself sometimes.
I wondered where I’d be, and what I’d be doing 9 months from now.
I thought about my life.

As you can probably tell by now, I really didn’t have much to write, so I decided to tell you about what I did/thought yesterday!
Nodi nu ofuma.

12 comments:

Buttercup said...

lol..all these in one day?

i just might copy u if i've got nothing to write about..lol..ow u doing anywayz?

simplegal said...

Yes oh...I am afflicted with an overactive mind. I'm great, just gotta get ready for school now!

Smaragd said...

this has depth to me babe.

oh and i love me some noodles anyday!

an overactive mind is good jare.

hope u have more than 5 dollars now.

Vera Ezimora said...

Anyi no ofuma ooo! Dalu.

Well, you thought about a lot indeed. If it makes you feel any better, I have whole conversations with myself too. I don't even wanna pick up the phone when I'm talking to myself. The conversation is usually too engrossing, intriging, and stimulating. What can I say? I'm too interesting 4 my own good. LOL

The Activist said...

5 dollars? You are richer than me. And I believe too that something great is on the way

Is your mum not in the same place as you?

Afrobabe said...

happy birthday in advance love...

simplegal said...

@Smargd:Thanx. I do have more than $5...by a few cents! I havn't been paid yet; I'm just giving them till the end of today :)

@Vera: Dalu. You really do? I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. I agree, your conversations are WAY more interesting! I'm tryna be like you ;)

@Standtall: Unfortunately, no. My mum is in 9ja n I'm in d states. Haven't seen my mum since '04 :(
Thanks for stopping by my humble blog.

@Afrobabe: Thanks a lot hun! I appreciate it.

The Activist said...

You are welcome.

I now understand why you miss her so much. Such a long time ago

Buttercup said...

hey babe..u good??

Original Mgbeke said...

Seemed like a really busy day. I love to look at butts too.
And aren't those random compliments the very best?
How have you been na?

Jay said...

hey girl

i have come out or hiding but have changed url and name, swing by when u can

Jarrai-gambian girl

simplegal said...

@Buttercup: I'm good o...I've just been so busy these past weeks!

@Original mgbeke: They really are. I love random compliments. I'm fine my dear.

@Wordmerchant: Yay! I'll be swinging by soon.