Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Truths, One Lie

I was tagged by Beulah! to do this meme, and I'm finally doing it. Here I go:

1. I once got suspended and had my hair cut in high school for being a bully.
2. I have a temper problem, and when I'm angry, I have a potty mouth.
3. I'm very good at masking my emotions. You won't know what's going on with me unless I choose to tell you.

I'm pretty sure it'll be very easy to figure out which one is the lie! Ehm...I don't tag anybody. Practically everyone I know has been tagged!

Nodi nu ofuma.

7 comments:

The Activist said...

3 will be the lie. I hope am right sha

Jay said...

me thinks #1 is a lie

Rebirth said...

im gonna guess no 2 as the lie....... Happy birthday in advance

Original Mgbeke said...

#1 is the lie.

Beulah! said...

i think No. 1 is a lie..

Anonymous said...

Of course that is the lie....

Buttercup said...

I think 1 is the lie...u being a bully? I strongly doubt!