Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8,037 days ago...

In a little hospital in Yaba, Lagos, a very special and beautiful girl was born. She was doted on by her proud parents and her affectionate brothers. Today, 22 years later, she is still as special and beautiful as she was from the beginning.

Okay, so maybe that last part wasn't so true, but I'm trying :)

I must thank God though for keeping me to see my 22nd year...it's been quite a journey so far, and I cannot wait to see what this new chapter of my life will bring. I'm having an awesome day so far...I'm feeling the love from friends and family. My brother outdid himself AGAIN, it's like he just knows what I want, and he gets that for me, even with some jara!

It's just the beggining of the day, and I sure am looking forward to the rest of it! Happy Birthday to me!!

Ka Odi nu.

P.S I will have the results for the meme some time this weekend or next week...interesting guesses so far!

11 comments:

Jay said...

Happy birthday gurl!!! Wishing you many happy returns xxxx

Its my birthday tomorrow..we are almost parry buddies :)

Original Mgbeke said...

Happy Birthday babes!!!! i wish you many many more years of peace, love, joy, blessings, life and all the great and wonderful things that you wish for yourself. Stay blessed.

Vera Ezimora said...

Happy birthday!

QMoney said...

happy birthday babes

Buttercup said...

Happy belated birthday hon! Wish u many more! Mwah!

Aww ur bro sounds sweet.

Roc said...

It's the thought that counts right?

"Happy Buffday!!"

in arrears..

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy belated bday, my sista.

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Naija Bloggers Awards 2009 said...

Hey girlie,

Come on over!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday, yeah its coming late..

You are always a precious one especially in the eyes of God

LG said...

wetinnnnnnnnn be disssssss????? birthday party for where??????? asam pete' i dey vex o but bcos of one thing i go still pray for u, May God continue to grant ur heart desires (amen)

*oya send my e-cake sharpish!!! :)
BTW i kno say, u kno say i don update :)